Wednesday 13 November 2013

Quickwrite: You are a leaf and it's fall

http://writingprompts.tumblr.com/image/64787412495 

If I were a leaf and it was fall time I'd probably be nervous. Leaves have a very short life span. They are ''born'' in the spring, live into the summer months, and then they will ''die'' in the fall. The closer the leaf gets to fall time, you notice a lot of changes. They start to change colours, they are slowly shrinking and they aren't are lively as they used to be. If I were a leaf I would notice these changes in myself and come to realize that soon ''my time has come.'' Soon enough, I would break from my tree and fall gracefully to the ground. But at the same time, I think I would be a little bit happy because I know that fall time and seeing leaves change colours make people happy so I would know that my life on the tree is ending but it is positively affecting someone else life.

No comments:

Post a Comment