Tuesday 12 November 2013

Reading Assignment Number 6: Character POV- Creating Conversations

The Book Thief
Mark Zusak
(307)
Reading Assignment #6: Character POV- Creating Conversations
I am writing in the POV of Lisel, Max, Papa, Rudy, Mama, and the Mayor's wife for this assignment. We are creating conversations in the perspectives of the characters in the form of twitter.

Lisel @liselmeminger
I thought I found another empty word search today but it was covered it mud #fail

Max @maxvandenburg
@lisel Awhh thats 2 bad #maybenexttime

Lisel @liselmeminger
@maxvandenburg Yeah but I really wish I found u one #sorry

Max @maxvandenburg
@liselmeminger ehh dont worry bout it

Lisel @liselmeminger
@maxvandenburg i know but u wont have anything to do in the basement

Max @maxvandenburg
@liselmeminger its ok i can practice my fighting skills #DontWorryAboutIt

Papa @papahubermann
@max @liselmeminger shh stop talking about it!!! Youll give our secret away #shutit

Lisel @liselmeminger
@papahubermann ughh sorry papa #oops


Lisel @liselmeminger
@rudysteiner RUDYYYY lets go play some soccer

Rudy @rudysteiner
@liselmeminger LISELLLL fine but I need to go to eat dinner...haha jk #WhatsDinner

Lisel @liselmeminger
@rudysteiner hahaha #truedat I'll meet you outside

Rudy @rudysteiner
@liselmeminger meet me in 5

Rudy @rudysteiner
@liselmeminger OH and we need to go on an adventure again soon....

Lisel @liselmeminger
@rudysteiner maybeee but i really dont want to get caught

Rudy @rudysteiner
@liselmeminger its not even that bad though..c'mon lisel #LiveForTheThrill

Lisel @liselmeminger
@rudysteiner i'll think about it, we'll need more of a plan though next time


Rosa @Rosahubermann
@liselmeminger hurry up with the laundry you saumensch!!!!  #StopFoolingAround

Lisel @Liselmeminer
@rosahubermann i would but @ilsahermann fired us...#StupidLady

Rosa @rosahubermann
@liselmeminger what??! In these times?? #WhoDoesSheThinkSheIs

Lisel @liselmeminger
@rosahubermann I know mama..im sorry...its all my fault

Rosa @rosahubermann
@liselmeminger no Lisel it isnt... don't worry about it #EverythingHappensForAReason

Lisel @Liselmeminger
@rosahubermann yes it is. I yelled real horrible things at her mama #sorrynotsorry

Rosa @rosahubermann
@liselmeminger I really dont think u would do something like that Lisel...

Lisel @liselmeminger
@rosahubermann but mama #ItsTrue

Rosa @rosahubermann
@liselmeminger we will talk about this later

Mayors Wife @IlsaHermann 
@liselmeminger @rosahubermann Again, I am really sorry. I wish you'd understand where I'm coming from. Please forgive my husband and I.

Lisel @liselmeminger
@ilsahermann its in the past now #idec #RevengeWillBeMine

No comments:

Post a Comment