Monday 23 December 2013

Prisoners Movie Review


A few nights ago I watched the movie "Prisoners." Basically, the whole idea of the movie was asking "How far would you go to save your child?" (or I guess somebody you love). As I watched the movie, I did not like it. The movie was very dark with heavy content. I did not agree with some of the ideas of the movie and it made me very emotionally. I only started liking it as it got down to the last twenty minutes when the story started unfolding. The ending made me love it. I thought the directors finished it perfectly. This movie was one that you can't stop thinking about. It really freaked me out and I lost quite a few hours of sleep over it. Prisoners was very disturbing and violent and I don't think I'd watch it again for those reasons, but I thought it was a great movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment