Thursday 26 September 2013

Throwback Thursday!

 Since today is Thursday I figured I would make another blog post and do a Throwback Thursday Post! This would also be a good opportunity to talk about my family a little bit too!

So this first photo is obviously a family portrait. This was a probably 4 or 5 years before we headed off to a wedding.  My mom and dad are in this photo, as you can probably tell.... My dad is actually from Australia and my mom was born here in Winnipeg. They met through mutual friends and have been together since. My brother, sister, and I were all born in Australia too. We moved to Winnipeg when I was almost 5!
My brother is the oldest and was born in New South Wales. He is 18 now and he goes to John Taylor. My brother was born prematurely and he has special needs. He isn't severely special needs but he still needs a little extra help in most situations. I was born in Brisbane, Queensland and I am now 16. Yes, this photo is a little strange but whatever this was my sisters birthday from 6 years ago...hahaha. My sister was also born in Brisbane, Queensland and she is now 14 and is in grade 9 at our school! We moved to Winnipeg shortly after she was born.
I thought I would just add this in for kicks and giggles, hehehe

4 comments:

  1. Aww Kellie you and your whole family are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that middle photo describes you and your siblings really well, too adorable!

    ReplyDelete