Wednesday 23 October 2013

After watching The Voice for the past few weeks, I've come to realize how many great singers there are in the world.... It makes me think that it would be really hard to get into the industry of it all. It sucks because they all have the same dreams and in reality only a super small percentage of people truly get to experience it all. I am not a singer by any means but even to think about careers similar to that, like dancers. I am not a dancer either but I cannot really think of many dance careers you can go into. So people who want to become a singer or a dancer, or people who want to "follow their dreams" have really tough decisions to make. You can go to school, get a degree and earn a steady income, or you can risk it all for a very small opportunity. No, I am not saying that you should give up on your dreams or anything like that, I am just thinking out the commitment you make. I applaud the people who are willing to give up everything and try and make the best of their life to do something they love! I wish everybody could that! Embrace life and  try to live it to its fullest!

I feel like this post is kinda negative but its not really meant to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment