Tuesday 1 October 2013

6 word memoir #6: My Future



This memoir I feel is kind of similar to my “Growing Up” memoir.  They both refer to the topic about graduating. This memoir is quite plain, although that was on purpose. I think that since we are in are grade 12, we are expected to have some sort of idea about what our life after high school will be like. But the thing is my mind is basically blank. That is why I chose to leave the background of the picture white, because I don’t really know what I’m doing. I know that when you add a dot dot dot to the end of a sentence, you should add a fourth dot to show that your thoughts are finished. I purposely chose to leave the fourth dot absent. I haven’t made up my mind so there are a lot of options I need to consider before making up my mind. So my thoughts aren't really finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment