Saturday 12 October 2013

Late Night Post...kinda

So right now, it is 11:38 pm on a Saturday night. I have had a pretty chill day so far and now I am doing a little bit of art and sketching for a project. After working for a good 2 hours, I have realized how much I've missed this. I haven't sketched in a really long and I don't really know why. I am only sketching for some research but just to concentrate and sketch with loud music playing is so relaxing for me. You don't even notice the time passing. I play my music but I am so focused on the pencil and paper that I don't even realize the songs I'm listening to. 
I love sketching at night. There is nothing to distract you, there are no interruptions. No one is awake to bother you. I do my best work at this time. I just want to keep going and going but I have realized that I am actually super tired. Lately, I haven't been getting great sleep. This is what I needed. I didn't have to think or worry about anything. 
This has been a random post but I thought it would be a good addition to my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment