Wednesday 6 November 2013

Junos 2014

So I recently found out that the canadian music awards, The Junos, are going to be taking place in Winnipeg in 2014! This got my sister and I super excited because some of our favourite bands are Canadian and there could be a chance that they come here! We are huge fans of Marianas Trench and Down With Webster and they always seem to go and perform at the Junos and if they came to Winnipeg that would be incredible! I saw both of those bands in concert about a year ago and it was honestly such a great day! They haven't announced any artists coming yet but I really want them to because then I can look into buying tickets. I don't even care that they might only perform one song, just to see them live again would be absoulutely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment